The Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley uses an online purchasing tool called VendorPanel to simplify the way the Shire seeks quotations from potential suppliers. VendorPanel is used by hundreds of organisations across Australia to increase transparency and compliance in quote-based purchasing.
The Shire uses VendorPanel exclusively to seek quotations from Suppliers for all purchases above $10,000 in value.
To ensure your business has maximum exposure to quoting opportunities with the Shire, suppliers are encouraged to register their business with VendorPanel.
Before considering whether registration is necessary for your business, it is important to note that Shire Officers may use VendorPanel to seek quotations for purchases less than $10,000. Therefore, all suppliers are encouraged to register to maximise their businesses exposure for quoting opportunities with the Shire. Registration is quick and easy and its free!
How do Suppliers register?
To register your business with VendorPanel just follow the instructions below. It’s very straight-forward and takes about ten minutes.
All you need to do is:
- Click here to access the registration page
- Choose a business category, enter your name and business email address
- An invitation will be sent via email to join VendorPanel and suppliers can set up a profile in less than 10 minutes.
Suppliers who register will be included on an online directory of suppliers called VendorPanel Marketplace. When Shire Officers seek quotations that fit within your business category, your business will be presented to council staff as a supplier option.
Benefits for Suppliers
VendorPanel gives suppliers an easy and consistent way to hear about contract opportunities from the Shire.
- Easy to setup – just add your business details;
- Provides a consistent RFQ format and process;
- Gives Shire staff an easy way to send out quotes, increasing the chances of you hearing about contracts opportunities.
- Allows you to manage multiple supplier lists from one account;
- If we request a quote from you will be notified via email and can easily review the quotation request and submit your quote securely through your VendorPanel Supplier account; and
- Easily download reports on all the requests you received, with a record of what you responded to.
Rest assured your submitted quote will only be visible to relevant Council staff making this a no- risk and simple way of accessing more business opportunities.
Login to VendorPanel
To login to VendorPanel please click here.