The Shire of Wyndham east Kimberley uses an electronic tendering portal called VendorPanel to advertise its Request for Tenders and Expressions of Interest. Full details of our open Request for Tenders and Expressions of Interest are accessible by clicking on the link below.
See our open Request for Tenders and Expressions of Interest here.
As a New Supplier ensure you don’t miss out on any tender opportunities by registering with VendorPanel Marketplace to receive email alerts when tenders are advertised within your nominated supplier category. New Suppliers can register here.
The Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley Tender Register provides information on tenders awarded.
Council Procurement Policies
Procurement is conducted in line with Council Policies. Below are the relevant policies that you may wish to view:
The Local Government (Functions and General) Regulations 1996 require the CEO to maintain a tender register that is available for public inspection. The tender register is to contain information for each invitation to tender which includes:
- a brief description of the goods or services required;
- particulars of; any notice by which expressions of interest from prospective tenders was sought, any person who submitted and expression of interest and a list of any acceptable tenderers that was prepared under the regulation;
- a copy of the notice of invitation to tender;
- the name of each tenderer who’s tender was opened; and
- the name of any successful tenderer and the amount of the consideration or summary of the amount of consideration accepted by the local government.