Facility HIRE

If you are seeking to hire any of the Shire's facilities you are required to complete and submit the Shire Facility Booking Form.

If the Shire facility does not have a current Public Building Certificate of Approval or your booking does not comply with the conditions of this Approval and Event Notification Form must also be completed and submitted. Please click here for Shire Facility Public Building information. 

The Event Notification Form can be completed and submitted or please complete the online form

If your booking includes alcohol on a Shire leased or managed land, you will be required to submit a Liquor Application which can be downloaded here or you can complete the online form