Heavy Vehicles

The Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley in conjunction with Main Roads WA has designated routes for over size vehicles, approval from Main Roads and Council is required depending on vehicle classes.

Permits for over-size or over-weight vehicles must be obtained through Main Roads Western Australia - Heavy Vehicle Operations.

For further information visit Main Roads WA Heavy Vehicle Operations